Reviews Olloclip Iphone 4S 4-In-1 Fisheye, Wide-Angle Together With Ii Macro Lenses!

If y’all would similar to better the photographic tv set camera lineament of your iPhone 4S, y’all tin dismiss easily make this alongside a supplemental lens such equally the 4 inwards 1 OlloClip iPhone lens.

The OlloClip 4 inwards 1 photograph lens greatly improves picture clarity past times eliminating lens distortion together with y’all choke the might to capture iPhone photos together with video inwards dissimilar ways, thank y’all to the iv inwards i lens organisation that includes iv lenses into i compact solution.

(images taken alongside iPhone 4S macro 15x lens)
(video captured alongside iPhone 4S using 15x macro lens)

You choke iv lenses inwards one: Fisheye lens, Wide-Angle lens, 15x macro together with 10x macro lenses. To access the 15x macro lens together with the 10x macro lens y’all exactly unscrew together with take the Wide Angle or Fisheye lens

The Fisheye lens together with the Wide-Angle lens screw to the trunk of the Olloclip which has both macro lenses on either side.


The Olloclip 4 inwards 1 lens slides on together with off the iPhone 4S inwards seconds together with thus it’s e’er ready whenever y’all desire to choke the shot y’all want.

The Olloclip lens organisation comes alongside acquit pouch carrying an iPod Touch adapter together with ii clear lens covers to protect the Olloclip 4 inwards 1 lens system, also equally the Olloclip app, which gives 3 deifferent levels of cropping (4%, 8% together with 12%)

The 4 inwards 1 olloclip lens is made from precision soil aircraft degree aluminum together with coated drinking glass optics that trim reflection together with glare. Check out the Olloclip iPhone 4s 4-In-1 Photo Lens

The Insider Secrets for Smartphone 2019
The Insider Secrets for Smartphone 2019
The smartphone world is right. 20-16 has
How To Difficult Reset Vandroid Advan S3a
How To Difficult Reset Vandroid Advan S3a
How to Hard Reset Vandroid Advan S3A.
How To Difficult Reset Samsung Galaxy Star Gt-S5282
How To Difficult Reset Samsung Galaxy Star Gt-S5282
Hay all encounter 1 time again inwards
How To Select The Micro Sd Carte Du Jour For Smartphones You
How To Select The Micro Sd Carte Du Jour For Smartphones You
– Not all Android telephone vendors liberate
How To Better Vox Character On Android Smartphone
How To Better Vox Character On Android Smartphone
– Not all Android smartphones accept the
Buy Smartphone Strategy Proficient Lineament At Depression Prices
Buy Smartphone Strategy Proficient Lineament At Depression Prices
– Nowadays smartphones tin endure called the

Comments are closed.

Must read×

Top