Brother DCP-T510W Driver, Wireless Setup, Software, Manual Download, Printer Install, Scanner Driver Download, Firmware Update For Mac, Windows – This type is the successor generation Inktank printer from its predecessor, Brother DCP-T500W, which is designed intelligently by incorporating an ink storage tank with a body design, making it look neat and more compact. Besides easy charging, Refill Tank System will also minimize or save your spending because with this Ink you can more efficient print cost because it can print paper up to 6500 pages for black and 5000 pages for colour. With three ability (Print, Scan, Copy) of this Printer, it is very suitable to support the needs of an office or home with high printing volume.
With wireless or Wifi features, it is possible to perform print wirelessly via your smartphone or tablet. So that the files you will print do not need to be inserted into the PC or Laptop first and this is very productive because it is more efficient.
At first glance, it is similar to Brother DCP-T310, but there is another advantage of this device to have Wifi features. Brother DCP-T510W has a monochrome print speed of 12IPM and 6IPM for the printing of colour documents. So it can improve the efficiency of the printer work and automatically accelerate time to work on other tasks or jobs. This Printer can also be used to print interesting reports, brochures, or photo results.
Well here’s a brief description of Brother DCP-T510W, let’s see
Dimensions & Weight:
- Size 435 x 380 x 159 mm
Weight 6.65 Kg
- 12 IPM for Monocrom-shaped documents
- 6 IPM for colour documents
- 1200 x 6000 dpi (Dot Per Inch)
Working speed (as a copy machine):
- 6 IPM (Image Per Minute) on Monocrom type documents
- 7 IPM (Image Per Minute) for colour documents
- Optical resolution scanning 1200 x 2400 dpi (Dot Per Inch)
- Interpolated resolution scanning of up to 19200 x 19200 dpi (Dot Per Inch).
- Brother IPrint & Scan | Airprint | Mopria | Google Could Print; Features that can make you can print documents via mobile anytime and anywhere.
The Ink used:
- Ink BTD60 Black (6500 pages)
- BT5000 Cyan Ink (5000 pages)
- Ink BT5000 Magenta (5000 pages)
- Ink BT5000 Yellow (5000 pages)
DCP-T510W Driver Update Compatibility & Requirements:
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit), Windows Server 2008 (64-bit)
- macOS (10.15), macOS (10.14), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12), OS X (10.11), OS X (10.10)
How To Install and Setup Brother DCP-T510W With CD
- You will undoubtedly get an installation disk with the Brother DCP-T510W printer.
- The setup CD contains chauffeurs for both Mac and also Windows OS.
- Unpack the CD, and after that, place it on your PC or laptop computer.
- The installer CD will run automatically,
- If it is not running immediately, then click the Run option at the time and afterwards click Yes.
- Faucet Continue once the installer window appears.
- After that, pick the suitable Brother DCP-T510W chauffeur for the arrangement and then click Next.
- Ultimately, I agree with the terms and conditions notice.
- Subsequently, the download, as well as instalment of the Brother DCP-T510W printer driver, is finished.
Brother DCP-T510W Wireless Setup
- Follow the Brother DCP-T510W setup instructions to eliminate the package.
- Plugin the power cord, switch on the Printer as well as set up the print cartridges. Permit the Printer to perform its startup procedure, consisting of printing a positioning page (if relevant).
- Your Printer and cordless router need to support the WPS push button setting. See the manuals for your Printer and also a cordless router.
- The wireless router has to have a physical WPS switch, approach if WEP is readily available or safety and security is not readily available.
- Many WPS wireless routers will not connect, making use of the WPS method if you make use of the producer’s default setups for the name of the network and without protection.
- To attach your wireless Printer to your wireless router making use of WPS, start the WPS pushbutton setting on your Printer.
For directions on just how to begin WPS on your Printer, see your Printer’s guidebook.
- Within 2 mins, press the WPS push button on your router.
How To Scan Brother DCP-T510W
- Make sure you have mounted the Brother software program as well as vehicle drivers.
- For USB or network cord customers: Ensure the user interface wire is put correctly.
- Check files and also save them to a folder on your computer system as PDF documents.
- Select Advanced Setting as the mode setup for ControlCenter4.
Lots of your file.
- Click the icon in the task tray, and afterwards click Open and then click the Scan tab.
- Click the File button. The scan settings dialogue box shows up.
- Adjustment of the scan setups, such as file format, file name, resolution as well as colour, if needed.
- Click Scan. The device begins scanning. The file is conserved in the folder you picked.
That’s the Brother DCP-T510W Printers Review. Hopefully, this article is helpful and can help you to determine the right Printer according to what you need. Thanks.