Canon PIXMA iP1500 Driver, Wireless Setup, Manual Download, Printer Install, Firmware Update For Mac, Windows, Linux – Canon Pixma IP1500 printer is quite fast, printing messages at a typical speed of 6.05 web pages per minute and images at a modest 3.05 minutes per page. The is not as skilled at managing slopes as a brother or sisters (which themselves are not at all so fantastic), its color matching is off, and its images are impossible to compare. The text looks better, especially to the naked eye. However, a transparent magnifier appears supersaturated and feathery.
Everything you print will fall right on your desk, or if you put the printer on the shelf, on the floor. The IP1500 has a USB port, but, like most printers, there are no cables in it. Canon markets the iP1500 as a versatile printer, so as you might think, its image printing is distinctly expressionless. Our test image, designed to emphasize the printer’s image’s capabilities, came out incredibly soft. Canon Pixma iP1500 has the dubious honor of being in Pixma printers’ graphics, both the cheapest and the most terrible. With a dull photo and graphic print and no paper output tray, it is a lost child in an otherwise respectable, hardworking family.
The IP1500 has the same standard rectangular box shape as the Canon Pixma iP2000, but it’s slightly smaller and doesn’t have many bells and whistles, which is a much more expensive equivalent. At the top of the printer is a paper feed tray; however, no results tray or guidance. Magnificent details, such as the picture on the postage stamp, were not noticeable to the naked eye, and the skin tones need to be thoroughly ironed. As a result of all the noticeable points, the prints looked fuzzy. The graphics were also worse, with many bands as well, which is not brilliant, more dithering.
One cartridge contains black ink; the other contains cyan, magenta, and yellow ink (instead of each color, there are different storage tanks). This setup tends to spend ink as well as plastic. It also costs you much more in the future. Each page’s expense is 13 cents for a criterion (20 percent protection) letter-sized Web page and about 45 cents for an 8 × 10 image. IP1500 comes with the same software program and drivers as other Pixma printers. For a much more extensive conversation about these attributes, please take a look at our assessment of the flagship model of the line Canon Pixma iP4000.
Canon PIXMA iP1500 Software Download
See Also: Canon PIXMA iP90v Driver,Manual,Download
Canon PIXMA iP1500 Driver Compatibility Information
- Microsoft Windows 10 (x32), Microsoft Windows 10 (64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows XP (32-bit), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64).
- Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15.
How to install Canon Software all OS system
- Go to the printer’s official website or directly click on the link that the message is available.
- Then select the operating system (OS) according to what is being used. And Select the drivers to download.
- Open the location of the file that downloaded the driver, then pull out (if necessary).
- Connect the USB cable of the printer to your device (computer or laptop) and connect it correctly. So Open the driver file and start on the road.
- Follow the instructions until it is complete. If this is done, be sure to restart (if necessary).
How to install Canon PIXMA iP1500 – Windows
- Click on the link, select [Save], specify “save as,” and then click [Save] to download the file. Note: If you choose [execute] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the file will be automatically installed after saving it.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified location in self-extracting (.exe format).
- Double-click on the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, and then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Canon PIXMA iP1500 – MacOs
- Download the file. To find the location of saving the file, check the computer settings.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and attach it to the disk image. Then Double-click on the attached disk image.
- Double-click on the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
This is our opinion about Canon PIXMA iP1500 driver, we expect this post to be easy to understand, and that can help you find the best printers according to your needs. Thank you.
Post By: technogumption.com