Canon PIXMA iP6310D Driver, Wireless Setup, Manual Download, Printer Install, Firmware Update For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Pixma iP6310D black-gray body is small and lightweight. It measures 17.3 inches wide, 10.3 inches deep, and 6.8 inches high, and it scores a simple 7.5 extra pounds. The flap on the back of the printer folds back to act as a paper input tray. The setup switch allows you to change the publication settings and perform daily maintenance of the printer. The food selection switch provides options only for jobs related to the SD card.
There are also 2 Special-Task switches: a saving switch marked with a folder symbol instantly saves the components of the media card you put on your computer, and various other switches introduce Canon’s Easy-PhotoPrint software that will startle you. steps to publish images from SD card. A USB PictBridge port is also installed on the front of the printer, which allows you to publish from an electronic camera and a camera with PictBridge enabled. You can also connect to a Bluetooth Adapter (sold separately) to wirelessly publish from Bluetooth video cameras or phones.
A small switch panel and a two-line single LCD are installed at the top of the printer. Unfortunately, the display is not illuminated, and this can eventually prove troublesome in conditions of poor lighting. Apart from Standard publication, end/reset and power switches are food selection and food selection navigation switches. Canon estimates that a black and white document costs about 9 cents per Web page, and a shade – about 8 cents. The cost of publishing in Black is slightly higher than that of some other printers in the Canon price range, but most likely because of this.
Canon PIXMA iP6310D Software Download
Canon PIXMA iP6310D Driver Compatibility Information
- Microsoft Windows 10 (x32), Microsoft Windows 10 (64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows XP (32-bit), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64).
- Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15.
How to install Canon Software all OS system
- Go to the printer’s official website or directly click on the link that the message is available.
- Then select the operating system (OS) according to what is being used. And Select the drivers to download.
- Open the location of the file that downloaded the driver, then pull out (if necessary).
- Connect the USB cable of the printer to your device (computer or laptop) and connect it correctly. So Open the driver file and start on the road.
- Follow the instructions until it is complete. If this is done, be sure to restart (if necessary).
How to install Canon PIXMA iP6310D – Windows
- Click on the link, select [Save], specify “save as,” and then click [Save] to download the file. Note: If you choose [execute] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the file will be automatically installed after saving it.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified location in self-extracting (.exe format).
- Double-click on the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, and then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Canon PIXMA iP6310D – MacOs
- Download the file. To find the location of saving the file, check the computer settings.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and attach it to the disk image. Then Double-click on the attached disk image.
- Double-click on the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
This is our opinion about Canon PIXMA iP6310D driver, we expect this post to be easy to understand, and that can help you find the best printers according to your needs. Thank you.
Post By: technogumption.com