Canon PIXMA iP8500 Driver, Wireless Setup, Manual Download, Printer Install, Firmware Update For Mac, Windows, Linux – Canon Pixma iP8500 uses the same publishing engine and ChromaPlus eight-tank ink system as the year-old, mid-format i9900. If you are looking for more modern Canon models, check out the six-colour iP5000 with its single picolitre beads instead of the iP8500 i9900 2 picoliter beads. In drivers, all the usual tasks of cleaning the nozzles and positioning the print head can be performed. Before publishing the duplex, it is recommended to operate for cleaning the bottom plate.
packaging it can be connected to a power source, connected to a computer system USB cable, and equipped with a print head and 8 ink cartridges in much less than 10 minutes. Include a couple more minutes to install a Mac or Home Windows printer driver, and you are done with the business. The strongly built iP8500, when not in use. This distracts to reveal a vertical 150-sheet input tray that does not rob the working space behind the printer and the moving output tray in front, along which the phone requires additional 6-inch space.
Access to basic and additional functions will depend on the six-tab printer’s effective drivers. The main tab Combines Paper type, input tray, quality and colour modifications (automatic or manual, with cyan, purple, yellow, and black sliders), and a check box to detect grayscale publishing. If you are unsure what settings you want, a Canon wizard-like Publish Consultant can do all the steps. If your digital camera’s image is full of sound, the printer can also lighten the multicoloured spots. All settings can be saved as an account, so you can later publish the same work without returning to your choice.
Canon PIXMA iP8500 Software Download
Canon PIXMA iP8500 Driver Compatibility Information
- Microsoft Windows 10 (x32), Microsoft Windows 10 (64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows XP (32-bit), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64).
- Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15.
How to install Canon Software all OS system
- Go to the printer’s official website or directly click on the link that the message is available.
- Then select the operating system (OS) according to what is being used. And Select the drivers to download.
- Open the location of the file that downloaded the driver, then pull out (if necessary).
- Connect the USB cable of the printer to your device (computer or laptop) and connect it correctly. So Open the driver file and start on the road.
- Follow the instructions until it is complete. If this is done, be sure to restart (if necessary).
How to install Canon PIXMA iP8500 – Windows
- Click on the link, select [Save], specify “save as,” and then click [Save] to download the file. Note: If you choose [execute] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the file will be automatically installed after saving it.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified location in self-extracting (.exe format).
- Double-click on the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, and then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Canon PIXMA iP8500 – MacOs
- Download the file. To find the location of saving the file, check the computer settings.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and attach it to the disk image. Then Double-click on the attached disk image.
- Double-click on the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
This is our opinion about Canon PIXMA iP8500 driver, we expect this post to be easy to understand, and that can help you find the best printers according to your needs. Thank you.
Post By: technogumption.com