Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver, Wireless Setup, Manual Download, Printer Install, Firmware Update For Mac, Windows, Linux – Canon Pixma MG2522 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scanning and copying functions. It works with Windows and macOS. In addition, printers with a fax attribute are usually much more expensive. undoubtedly, it will be a good idea to just consider this feature if you plan to fax it frequently. Otherwise, you will be delighted with the print/scan/copy gadget. The printer’s multi-coloured ink cartridge must be changed when one color ends. The printer does not have a display screen. There are no network options, and there is only a direct USB connection.
As soon as the task is started, the ADF immediately pulls out the paper one by one each time to check, send a fax or copy/print. An alternative to ADF is a flat scanner, which is usually a glass plate above the printer, which checks only one paper each time. In turn, the ADF can scan/copy multiple pages each time, without the need to manually feed each web page or place it on a flatbed. ADF paper capacity is limited and usually ranges from 10 to 200 sheets.
Canon Pixma MG2522 has 4 main functions of the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and also sending fax. Either your device will only print/scan/copy, or an all in one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Keep in mind that scanning and copying are usually integrated, given that the equipment of these attributes significantly overlaps. Generally speaking, the most important printers are more important, so those with room restrictions may discover that this causes inconvenience.
Canon PIXMA MG2522 Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver Compatibility Information
- Microsoft Windows 10 (x32), Microsoft Windows 10 (64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows XP (32-bit), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64).
- Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15.
How to install Canon Software all OS system
- Go to the printer’s official website or directly click on the link that the message is available.
- Then select the operating system (OS) according to what is being used. And Select the drivers to download.
- Open the location of the file that downloaded the driver, then pull out (if necessary).
- Connect the USB cable of the printer to your device (computer or laptop) and connect it correctly. So Open the driver file and start on the road.
- Follow the instructions until it is complete. If this is done, be sure to restart (if necessary).
How to install Canon PIXMA MG2522 – Windows
- Click on the link, select [Save], specify “save as,” and then click [Save] to download the file.
Note: If you choose [execute] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the file will be automatically installed after saving it.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified location in self-extracting (.exe format).
- Double-click on the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, and then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Canon PIXMA MG2522 – MacOs
- Download the file. To find the location of saving the file, check the computer settings.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and attach it to the disk image. Then Double-click on the attached disk image.
- Double-click on the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
This is our opinion about Canon PIXMA MG2522 driver, we expect this post to be easy to understand, and that can help you find the best printers according to your needs. Thank you.
Post By: technogumption.com