Canon PIXMA MG2922 Driver, Wireless Setup, Manual Download, Printer Install, Firmware Update For Mac, Windows, Linux – PIXMA MG2922 offers the amazing convenience of PIXMA print solutions. PPS allows you to easily print photos or documents directly from your mobile device from anywhere. Affordable wireless printing at home Canon PIXMA MG2922 is a compact wireless inkjet photo multifunction printer that offers real convenience and a considerable price.
With the Cloud Print feature, you can print files using selected popular online cloud services such as Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Google Drive from your mobile device using the free PPS app. In addition, with Google Cloud Print, you can print from anywhere, from the applications you use every day. Additional features include the Easy-PhotoPrint + feature, which facilitates editing and printing photos from anywhere you access the internet.
The XL ink tanks are also inserted into the MG2922, so you can enjoy more printing and less filling options. In addition, the auto-on function automatically turns on the printer when you send something to print. Copy, scan, and print from anywhere throughout the house using its wireless capabilities. And with a maximum colour resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi, MG2922 allows you to create beautiful prints at home. Summing up, you will get more advantages of the Canon PIXMA MG2922 printer in one. You can try to use it for high-quality prints only from home. Let it be easily printed and make the best impression. Let’s start creating your creative photo and print it with the home multifunctional printer Canon MG2922.
Canon PIXMA MG2922 Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG2922 Driver Compatibility Information
- Microsoft Windows 10 (x32), Microsoft Windows 10 (64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows XP (32-bit), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64).
- Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15.
How to install Canon Software all OS system
- Go to the printer’s official website or directly click on the link that the message is available.
- Then select the operating system (OS) according to what is being used. And Select the drivers to download.
- Open the location of the file that downloaded the driver, then pull out (if necessary).
- Connect the USB cable of the printer to your device (computer or laptop) and connect it correctly. So Open the driver file and start on the road.
- Follow the instructions until it is complete. If this is done, be sure to restart (if necessary).
How to install Canon PIXMA MG2922 – Windows
- Click on the link, select [Save], specify “save as,” and then click [Save] to download the file.
Note: If you choose [execute] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the file will be automatically installed after saving it.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified location in self-extracting (.exe format).
- Double-click on the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, and then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Canon PIXMA MG2922 – MacOs
- Download the file. To find the location of saving the file, check the computer settings.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and attach it to the disk image. Then Double-click on the attached disk image.
- Double-click on the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
This is our opinion about Canon PIXMA MG2922 driver, we expect this post to be easy to understand, and that can help you find the best printers according to your needs. Thank you.
Post By: technogumption.com
Incoming search terms:
- canon mg2922 installation download