Just wanted to allow y’all know almost an interesting novel speaker alongside solid set down breaking technology, launching today at 4pm (UK time) on Indiegogo, called the Solo EQ Bluetooth speaker, which is designed past times British well blueprint specialists Studio 19.
Solo EQ Highlights
- 360-degree 3D-effect sound
- Dual pressure level air compression
- Advance moving ridge well method (AWSM) digital audio.
- Powder-coated stainless steel
- Speaker drivers alongside a maximum output of upward to 200 watts
- Built-in professional person EQ Graphic Equalizer
- Bluetooth, WiFi, Auxiliary or HDMI modes
- 8,800mAh built-in battery
- Type-C charging
Unlike conventional 360° sound, the Solo’s Enhanced 360° Optimized Sound flows non alone left to correct but overstep to bottom. This creates an omni-directional spread alongside wide, directional waves that circulate throughout a room, giving the authentic impression of a multi-speaker environs from a unmarried speaker.
The Solo EQ has a built-in professional person EQ Graphic Equalizer, a digital well enhancement non commonly constitute inward portable speakers, allowing y’all to fine melody your music fifty-fifty further. Add to a greater extent than bass, mid-range or treble to instruct just the well y’all want.
The Solo EQ uses AWSM (Advanced Wave Sound Method) software, which is a cutting border engineering scientific discipline that uses adaptive tidings to anticipate in addition to reply to the dynamic millisecond-to-millisecond changes, details, in addition to harmonics of sound. It industrial plant inward real-time every bit the Ai Audio recognises the scientific discipline of well in addition to treats digital well inward a agency that replicates well physics.
With the Solo EQ speaker, y’all tin dismiss pick out betwixt Bluetooth, WiFi, Auxiliary or HDMI modes. The Solo is powered past times an 8,800mAh built-in battery that lasts upward to 8 hours. When it does run out of power, merely recharge it alongside a powerbank or connect to the principal ability (via a type-C cable) for faster charging.
Solo EQ Technical Specifications:
- Working voltage: 7.4V
- Charging voltage: DC 5V 3A
- Max Output: 200W
- Driver Unit: bass 3Ω, middle 4Ω*2, treble 4Ω*2
- Driver Size: bass five inch, middle 2.5 inch, treble 1.5 inch
- Frenquency：20Hz 18kHz
- S/N: ≥100dB
- Distortion: ≤0.5%
- Bluetooth Version: 4.2 alongside TWS
- Bluetooth distance: 10M
- Battery Capacity: 8800 mAh
- Size: 143mm x 143mm x 602mm
- Weight: 3.2kg